Morneftegazproject LLC warns against transactions with unscrupulous market participants who distribute fictitious commercial offers for the sale of petroleum products via the Internet and by e-mail allegedly on behalf of Morneftegazproject LLC or its affiliated companies.
Please keep in mind that the Gazprom Neft Group entities conduct electronic business correspondence from corporate servers only and do not use free e-mail services.
Gazprom Neft PJSC and its subsidiaries do not establish contractual relations and do not guarantee the delivery of goods in absentia via the Internet and by e-mail.
We also do not put forward requirements for the registration of future contracts in various ministries and agencies of the Russian Federation as such a procedure is not provided for by Russian law.
Due to the emergence of a large number of fictitious websites on the Internet offering employment for a company of Gazprom Neft Group and requiring applicants to send paid text messages to short numbers, we advise caution: in order to avoid fraudsters debiting your mobile phone accounts, do not send text messages to get access to information about vacancies of Gazprom Neft Group. Keep in mind that all vacancies of Gazprom Neft Group companies are posted only on the official websites of these companies and on www.headhunter.ru and www.superjob.ru. The access to these resources for job seekers is free. Gazprom Neft PJSC is not responsible for vacancies posted on other websites.
Morneftegazproject LLC reserves the right to take legal action to prevent fraudulent actions of unscrupulous market participants.
Recommendations for recognizing typical fraudulent schemes
Morneftegazproject LLC warns you against attempts to use its name, as well as the names of its officials, for fraudulent purposes.
To prevent possible material damage and loss of personal data, we recommend that you pay attention to the following signs indicating that you are dealing with fraudsters:
1. You will receive an offer to purchase petroleum products from Gazprom Neft or its subsidiaries by e-mail. The letter may be accompanied by a draft contract or a sample of filling out an Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order (ICPO) together with a bank reference sample. Gazprom Neft and its subsidiaries do not initiate the mailing of such offers and do not provide guarantees for the delivery of goods in absentia via the Internet and by e-mail, and do not give such authority to other persons.
2. The transaction parameters are significantly different from the market ones: you are offered very large volumes of petroleum products (sometimes exceeding the actual production capabilities of Gazprom Neft) at a too favorable price.
3. Before the official signing of the contract, you are required to transfer money ostensibly to pay for certain services – for example, for issuing various documents (visas, invitations, permits), for legalizing or activating a contract in Russian government agencies and ministries (attention: this procedure is not provided for by the Russian legislation), for paying the transportation fees or for services for organizing the trip of your company’s delegation to Russia supposedly for a meeting at the Gazprom Neft headquarters in order to sign a contract (TableTalkMeeting — ТТМ), etc.
4. For transferring the money, fraudsters provide a private account opened in the name of an individual.
Also, lately there has been an increasing emergence of fictitious websites on the Internet created for the purpose of conducting fraudulent activities, which position themselves as information resources of the Gazprom Neft Group companies and/or use content borrowed from their official websites. In addition, there has been a detection of information resources whose names are consonant with the names of projects implemented by the Gazprom Neft Group companies but are not related to them.
Also, there are applications uploaded to the platforms of mobile application service operators that illegally use the brand identity of Gazprom Neft PJSC and Gazprom Group, with the help of which users can be misled that the application is somehow related to the activities of Gazprom Neft PJSC or other Gazprom Group companies. Such applications are located at:
- Filling stations bonuses from Gazprom
- Gifts from Gazprom!
- Gazprom Neft Investments
- GPN – We travel the same path!
Morneftegazproject LLC informs that the websites, as well as e-mails sent from these domains:
are not information resources and messages of Morneftegazproject LLC, Gazprom Neft PJSC, its subsidiaries and organizations.
Neither Morneftegazproject LLC nor Gazprom Neft PJSC are responsible for the possible risks associated with the use of any information posted on these websites.
In the event of commercial offers being sent to you from companies whose Internet resource names are consonant with the domain names of Gazprom Neft Group companies, please inform us via the "Anti-Fraud and Anti-Corruption System Hotline"